FAKEBOOKFakebook Template Site:
Fakebook Instruction Guide:
Helpful Hints for Fakebook:
- Fakebook will not let you save your template until you have created several posts. You should create your template in the following order:
- Character Name
- Information in the "About" section. This should include: character age, important family members, important information that makes the character who he/she is
- "Friend" names. This section should include all the major characters in the book. You can add additional rows as necessary.
- "Posts" to your character's homepage. You can post as any of the characters you added in the "friends" section, upload videos or images, comment and like. You need to create at least 3 posts before saving.
- SAVE your template and record the web address in a google doc so you can go back and make edits/changes as your project progresses.
- Change your character's profile picture, cover photo, and friends' pictures